8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069
8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA 6069

8 Villefort Avenue Ellenbrook, WA

$244,990

Ideal First Home or Initial Investment Property

Price $244,990
Neighbouring the Swan Valley, this brick and tile home provides direct vehicle access to the rear of the property, ample parking at the front and is close to shops and schools. The unit presents a practical floor plan and a neat, clean, tidy presentation ready to move in.
Inspect and make an offer

Solid brick and tile home with good size garden and side access.
Separate living areas.
3 bedrooms 1 bathroom.
Lounge room.
Kitchen/meals/family.
Gas heater.
Side access.
Single carport.
Approx 465sqm block.
Built approx 2000.

Images are for illustrative purposes only.

For more information please contact Tim Gladding 0411 317 210

L J Hooker Thornlie is able to offer the buyer the opportunity to reduce upfront purchase costs to $196,000 at 80% Share** via a Shared Equity program called Home Choice

**The above price represents an 80% share of the total purchase. Access Housing will own the other 20% share, in equity, subject to approval. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE/FIXED loan product from Keystart.
Please talk to your L J Hooker Agent or refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.


  • Property Type: House
  • Land Area: 465 m²